Marvel NOW?

#1 Posted by tylerlugowski (118 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused as to what the new Marvel Now universe is presenting. Someone give me a short synopsis on what it is?

#2 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Read about the New 52 and replace DC with Marvel.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12869 posts) - - Show Bio

It's basically the new 52 without the continuity changes

#4 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
It's basically the new 52 without the continuity changes
We think.

Also, this needs to go to a different forum. It isn't a preview, and only staff can post here anyway.
#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (14651 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 but without this being DC and the continuity changes.

#6 Posted by tylerlugowski (118 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh okay. So how many characters are being rebooted?

#7 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8985 posts) - - Show Bio

It is relaunching most of the Marvel titles and adding new ones also

#8 Posted by Wheates14 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay idk if this is an obvious question but I just need somethig clarified. Are the titles that are being restarted/cancelled along with the new titles coming along with marvel now the only things that it is bringing along. For example what is going to happen to x men volume 3 and wolverine and the x men? Are they going to e cancelled it just stay the same unaffected? Also what about ultimate comics? Basically I am just worried that all these series that I am getting into are about to be cancelled....please clarify. Thanks!

#9 Posted by Daycrawler (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Read about the New 52 and replace DC with Marvel.

Not really.

#10 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wheates14 said:

Okay idk if this is an obvious question but I just need somethig clarified. Are the titles that are being restarted/cancelled along with the new titles coming along with marvel now the only things that it is bringing along. For example what is going to happen to x men volume 3 and wolverine and the x men? Are they going to e cancelled it just stay the same unaffected? Also what about ultimate comics? Basically I am just worried that all these series that I am getting into are about to be cancelled....please clarify. Thanks!

Majority like Cap, Iron Man, Thor who creators have had long run on are rebooting. A few won't be affected though like Daredevil, Gambit, Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Uncanny X-Force, Winter Soldier, X-treme X-Men, and fortunately for you, Wolverine and the X-Men.

#11 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

It's stupid. There's Ultimate Marvel for this. Marvel needs to go back to normal... now! ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.