Follow

Marvel NOW!

Concept » Marvel NOW! appears in 413 issues.

Marvel NOW! is a Marvel relaunch that began in October 2012. It brought some major changes to the Marvel Universe and launched many new ongoing series from some of the biggest names in the business.

Marvel Now

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JamDamage

Anyone else excited for Marvel Now. I think it's a better idea then DC revamping their whole universe except for Green Lantern and Batman. I have a question tho. Who the hell is that guy that looks like he can be Cyclops in the team picture. He sure is advertising the X symbol a lot, and looks to have 1 eye. Is it Cyclops???? Is that a new suit and nothing has been mentioned???

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

I want my Uncanny X-Men back and I have a terrible feeling that Emma is going to die :(

Other than that, super pumped.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AweSam

Costumes look horrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
    deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@AweSam said:

Costumes look horrible.

Ironman at least looks like the MC2 guy(livewire I believe) other than that yeah.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

@AweSam said:

Costumes look horrible.

After "Oh thank (insert whatever you worship) Cyclops survives!!!......at least I think that's him..." this was my first thought

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

I'm looking forward to having a few jumping on points for friends. Uncanny Avengers looks the most promising, as far as the premise goes.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Jorgevy

Im looking to get some jumping points and to read AvX after it's completally over

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

What's this? Is... is Marvel having a retcon?

*holds in elation until confirmation*

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JamDamage

@JediXMan: yes they are. Nothing like DC did, but some changes for some charaters. it's all over with articles. Hickman is moving to 2 Avenger titles. Remender is doing Uncanny X-Force, Secret Avengers and a new title, Uncanny X-Force with Havok as leader (even tho Cap is on the team) and Bendis is doing a new X-Men title. More X-Men are joing the Avengers. Hickman is expanding the Avengers to something like 18 members. Morrison did this waaaaay back whit with JLA, and it worked

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JamDamage

@BlackArmor: why with all the news hasn't anyone said he's joing the Avengers. Looks like it would be him. Sounds interesting. His suit sucks if that is him, but who else could it be?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By BatteredArmor

@JamDamage said:

@BlackArmor: why with all the news hasn't anyone said he's joing the Avengers. Looks like it would be him. Sounds interesting. His suit sucks if that is him, but who else could it be?

The October solicits strongly suggest that he (along with Magneto, Storm, and Colossus) is pretty much confirmed to survive. But it could always be that that's the past Cyclops that's coming to the present and that modern Cyke bites the big one, only time will really tell. They're cancelling his book (uxm) so while I hope he's a member of something it makes some sense that he hasn't popped up yet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.