Comic Vine is discrimating against DC with Marvel Now

#1 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on, several Marvel Now titles have been cancelled (Red She Hulk, Morbius, Journey into Mystery) and do I see an article on Comic Vince about it, NO! DC cancels titles, and I see an article. Vine is making DC look bad by keeping the failing Now titles in the dark

#2 Posted by Airmansmith21 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

.... no one cares about those marvel titles... and i dont see any real discrimination id say this site is pretty DC positive

#3 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom and Captain Marvel might have been cancelled too.

Though Kelly Sue DeConnick says that there's exciting Captain Marvel news coming, so maybe it's just delayed or being relaunched or something.

#4 Posted by impossibilly (885 posts) - - Show Bio

The site that has a DC Comics writer (well, okay, soon to be former DC Comics writer) on its podcast every month, but you claim it has a bias against DC?

You do know Tony was in an issue of The Flash, right?

#5 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom and Captain Marvel might have been cancelled too.

Though Kelly Sue DeConnick says that there's exciting Captain Marvel news coming, so maybe it's just delayed or being relaunched or something.

Really? It didn't say on this site, but that just goes to the point. No article about Marvel Now cancellations, aside for the last review of Red She Hulk

#6 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspacet said:

Oh come on, several Marvel Now titles have been cancelled (Red She Hulk, Morbius, Journey into Mystery) and do I see an article on Comic Vince about it, NO! DC cancels titles, and I see an article. Vine is making DC look bad by keeping the failing Now titles in the dark

This site is more DC centric. They tend to cover DC more than Marvel. Good and Bad. Nothing wrong with that.

#7 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

@airmansmith21 said:

.... no one cares about those marvel titles... and i dont see any real discrimination id say this site is pretty DC positive

This isn't even a "KIND OF" true statement.

#8 Posted by Airmansmith21 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

morbius is terrible... red she hulk, meh... journey into mystery...ok i suppose, they shouls never have stopped Venom and they need a silver surfur title and a Dr.strange

#9 Edited by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

morbius is terrible... red she hulk, meh... journey into mystery...ok i suppose, they should never have stopped Venom and they need a silver surfer title and a Dr.strange

that they do

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.