Best Marvel Now Title?

• 55 results
#51 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I'm surprised I'm having such a hard time picking. I guess I'm liking it more than I realized. I'll have to go with Superior Spider-Man I suppose, although Indestructible Hulk is very good, Deadpool entertains, Captain America is fantastic, and the new X-titles are pretty decent. So far Uncanny Avengers has been hit/miss, but I gotta say, the villain has been great.

Jury is still out on Guardians of the Galaxy. There are things I love about it and things I think are stupid. I get that it's a soft reboot, but eh. So much unexplained, and why was it necessary to make Quill a typical blonde-haired white-hat character?

#52 Edited by Technicolorville (67 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thor: God of Thunder
  2. All New X-Men
  3. Guardians of the Galaxy
  4. New Avengers
  5. Avengers
  6. Indestructible Hulk
  7. Superior Spider-Man
  8. Nova

Thor is handsdown my favorite it's #1. Not so sure if I ranked the rest accordingly. I agree with 1-2 but 3-8 was a bit tricky. I wanted to rank "Superior Spider-Man" higher but it's one of those titles people really like or don't care for. I placed it 4th, since it's pretty well written and is one of the books I look forward each week. It's not as serious as the other titles and just a fun read with good humor.

#53 Posted by DiabloVerde (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Best Marvel NOW! so far...

1. Thor
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy
  3. New Avengers
  4. FF
  5. All New X-men
  6. Indestructable Hulk
  7. Fantastic Four
  8. Superior Spiderman
  9. Avengers
  10. Nova

Worst Marvel NOW!

1. A+X
  2. Thunderbolts
  3. Iron Man
  4. Cable and the X-Force
  5. Savage Wolverine

#54 Posted by thek797 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

#1 all new x-men

#2 uncanny x-men

#3 nova

#55 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

journey into mystery. sif is awesome. but that's my personal prefference. for now. marvel has been killing dc in terms of quality books.

#56 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Uncanny Avengers, what can i say i am a huge fan of Rick Remenders, i absolutely loved his run of Uncanny X-Force, i love his current run of Uncanny Avengers , and there is quite a bit of similarities in the 2.

2. Avengers/ New Avengers - Hickman's poetic writing, and near perfect flow of the story is just awesome.

3. Superior Spiderman / All New X men - A little different story than what you normally expected :)

Thor is good but it seems more like the book of Gorr than anything else, Deadpool, honestly not a big fan. Daredevil is ok, Hawkeye is pretty good, Fantastic Four and Future Foundation to me have been very average. Uncanny X-men, X-force and X-men seems meh!.

I am rather a lot more impressed with current run of Nova, Loeb, i believe you are a very over-rated writer but at least this story you have done well. Guardians of the Galaxy started cool, not its meh!.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.