caption

caption

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm both excited and disturbed.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

ew why?
they should do a marvel princesses next

#4 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

all I have to say is come back to reality. Unless all the Marvel Heroes went to Dr.Munroes Island and couldnt beat his a$$, then the writers are really starting to lack creativity, _____________________________ < - this is a line and they just crossed it. Very dissapointed : (

#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"ew why?
they should do a marvel princesses next"
No way.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"ew why?
Agreed.F#ck Apes.I am sick and tired of Apes..It's comics like this,that make me say..."Why bother going to art school,some comic publishing company well pay me to do this dumbsh#t!"
#7 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol apes? what is marvel doing?

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

who's the second one supposed to be of?

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"who's the second one supposed to be of?"

Speedball..for some reason.
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
"ew why?
No way.
"

What would you rather have..Princesses or Apes?
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow.  That looks terrible... why the hell would anyone want to make Marvel Comics centered around the family relatives of George Bush anyways ?

lol
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww Man...Just look at Cage and Spidey! I thought Marvel was better than this!

#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderwoman is a damn mess

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"spiderwoman is a damn mess"

cries.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Somebody got hit with The Stupid Stick quite a few times to come up with this bullsh!t...
#16 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"spiderwoman is a damn mess"
LMAO Omg I didn't see that b4
#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

This depresses me.

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Somebody got hit with The Stupid Stick quite a few times to come up with this bullsh!t...
"
Someone was trying to murder them with the stupid stick
#19 Edited by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is a joke cause if it isn't the next time there is a marvel an dc debate better believe I'm gonna hop on to DC.

#20 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Just wow

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"I hope this is a joke cause if it isn't the next time there is a marvel an dc debate better believe I'm gonna hop on to DC."
DC has already done this....

caption

#22 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"I hope this is a joke cause if it isn't the next time there is a marvel an dc debate better believe I'm gonna hop on to DC."

caption

"
Damn then Image comics is callin me. If you show me one of Spawn like this better believe I'm gonna find you lol.
#23 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Agreed.F#ck Apes.I am sick and tired of Apes..It's comics like this,that make me say..."Why bother going to art school,some comic publishing company well pay me to do this dumbsh#t!"
"
LOL yes. Exactly.

But this looks like Planet of the Apes gone terribly, terribly wrong. I'm extrememly disappointed in Marvel.
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how people recycle.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

caption

"
Damn then Image comics is callin me. If you show me one of Spawn like this better believe I'm gonna find you lol.
"

Image is no comparison to DC or Marvel.
#26 Posted by Shiryu (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sending a complaint letter to Marvel for real. Anyone have any ideas on what I should write about this unessecary bullsh!t?
Joe Quesada is a STUPID F#CK! Vance, we really needed this thread. Thank you.

#27 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
"ew why?
No way.
"

What would you rather have..Princesses or Apes?"

To be honest.......Apes.
#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

in all fairness, we haven't read it so for all we know it could be amazing

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"I am sending a complaint letter to Marvel for real. Anyone have any ideas on what I should write about this unessecary bullsh!t?
Joe Quesada is a STUPID F#CK! Vance, we really needed this thread. Thank you."

No,problem. I mean Marvel Zombies was ok..but Apes? I thought Marvel had more class than this.
#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we atleast read it before snapping to judging a book by it's cover?

#31 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"
caption

caption

"
I guess gorilla grod went to marvel and did that DNA re arange thingie again lol :p
#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

caption

"
"

Image is no comparison to DC or Marvel."
At least they don't have apes...............
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

caption

"
"

Image is no comparison to DC or Marvel."
At least they don't have apes...............
"

Yea they do...

http://www.spawn.com/comics/series.aspx?series_id=18
#34 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
 Monkey Niccaz  !  -  Redman
#35 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies worked, why not try apes?

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"

"
Because Zombies are humanoid.Apes disgusting animals who aren't capable of any of the things they will be capable of in these comics.
#37 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
Because Zombies are humanoid.Apes disgusting animals who aren't capable of any of the things they will be capable of in these comics.
"

Zombies are made of rotting un-dead flesh and eat brains. Your telling me a Monkey is'nt anymore crazy then that?
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"

Zombies are made of rotting un-dead flesh and eat brains. Your telling me a Monkey is'nt anymore crazy then that?"

Zombies don't exist..so you can do with them what you want..they make for good storyline.Their existance is a crisis that people and heroes have to try and survive.Apes exist,we know they can't do any of these things or even talk.Superheroes are unbelieveable at some point but animals...that's beyond stupidity.
#39 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"

Zombies are made of rotting un-dead flesh and eat brains. Your telling me a Monkey is'nt anymore crazy then that?"

Zombies don't exist..so you can do with them what you want..they make for good storyline.Their existance is a crisis that people and heroes have to try and survive.Apes exist,we know they can't do any of these things or even talk.Superheroes are unbelieveable at some point but animals...that's beyond stupidity."
One of the justice leagues biggest enemys was an ape.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"

Zombies don't exist..so you can do with them what you want..they make for good storyline.Their existance is a crisis that people and heroes have to try and survive.Apes exist,we know they can't do any of these things or even talk.Superheroes are unbelieveable at some point but animals...that's beyond stupidity."
One of the justice leagues biggest enemys was an ape.
"
The Justice League is DC...they are obviously fond of Monkeys.

caption

#41 Posted by Cavalry (237 posts) - - Show Bio

*looks at the pictures*

*beats head against desk repeatedly*

Oh it makes sense now.. *passes out*

#42 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

Apes are also humanoid.

"Vance Astro said:

In the Marvel Universe, monkeys can talk. The Red Ghost has his apes. Gorilla Man can talk, and is pretty frickin' cool. Gorilla Girl is in the Initiative.

Face it, apes are cool, and I'm buying this series. And anyone who can't see how cool this is will be missing out.
#43 Posted by Friendly Spider-Man (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, this looks funny. It looks like Iron Man has a watermelon in his mouth.

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"Vance Astro said:

Apes are also humanoid.

"Vance Astro said:

In the Marvel Universe, monkeys can talk. The Red Ghost has his apes. Gorilla Man can talk, and is pretty frickin' cool. Gorilla Girl is in the Initiative.

Face it, apes are cool, and I'm buying this series. And anyone who can't see how cool this is will be missing out.
"
Your right Apes are humanoid lol.

Apes talking in the Marvel universe doesn't make it believable...The Red Ghost is wack....Gorrilla Man is wack.When did they send comics flying off the shelves?

Gorrilla Girl is a girl who turns into a Gorilla.

Apes are lame..and I'm deeply saddened that Marvel is not only promoting this but they believe other people will copy them,once they do it.

LUKE CAGE IS A GIBBON FOR GODSAKES...THEY ARE THE WEAKEST MONKEYS EVER! lol.
#45 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Monkeys Vance Astro said:

"Ebony Bishop said:
"Vance Astro said:

Apes are also humanoid.

"Vance Astro said:

"

Apes talking in the Marvel universe doesn't make it believable...The Red Ghost is wack....Gorrilla Man is wack.When did they send comics flying off the shelves?

Apes are lame..and I'm deeply saddened that Marvel is not only promoting this but they believe other people will copy them,once they do it.

"
Don't diss apes, they share over %98 of our genes.  So your dissing %98 of yourself. 
#46 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Gibbons are not monkeys. They are also pretty strong. As for the series, who knows? It looks like crap, but I know absolutely nothing about it except for what the first 2 covers look like. I probably won't buy it, but I don't think it's any basis to say that Marvel is an inferior company for producing this product. Look at Final Countdown compared to Secret Invasion.

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Monkeys Vance Astro said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Vance Astro said:

Apes are also humanoid.

"Vance Astro said:

"

"
Don't diss apes, they share over %98 of our genes.  So your dissing %98 of yourself. 
"

No i'm not.....
#48 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Vance Astro said:

Apes are also humanoid.

"Vance Astro said:

"

"
"

No i'm not....."
So your saying DNA testing is all bogus?  Sounds like someone has some serious issues with the man.
#49 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

wow

someone really wants money for no interesting work

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Vance Astro said:

Apes are also humanoid.

"Vance Astro said:

"

"
"

No i'm not....."
So your saying DNA testing is all bogus?  Sounds like someone has some serious issues with the man.
"

No..DNA testing proves that most Puerto Ricans are Mestizos which means have a percentage of African in them..I'm black so that makes me mostly all african...That doesn't mean that if I hate Puerto Ricans (which I don't)...that I hate myself because they have nothing to do with me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.