User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Surprising and Unexpected. 0

Neil Gaiman is probably best known for his work on Sandman, and when I heard he was going to do a Marvel project I was shocked. When I finally got around to picking this up, I had trouble putting it down. The story is well put together and the art by Andy Kubert and covers by Scott McKowen are amazing, but what puts it over the top is the unique finishes to the illustrations. Through out the novel, it was thrilling to see a 17th century version of some of our favorite heroes. The only complaint ...

GN Review -- Marvel 1602 / Neil Gaiman, Andy Kubert, and Richard 0

Originally posted on my blog, The Comics Cove, not too long ago...I've been meaning to read Marvel 1602 for years, but only just recently hit that magical convalescence of having the time, energy, inclination, and proximity to put my hands on a copy and read it. It's an imaginative take on my favorite superhero universe, by one of my favorite writers, and has an epic span that weaves history and fiction so seamlessly that you're almost convinced it could have been a part of the 1600s.In other wo...