Follow

Martian Manhunter

Character » Martian Manhunter appears in 3662 issues.

Sole survivor of the Martian people, J'onn J'onzz was teleported to Earth decades ago by Dr. Saul Erdel. Since then, he has adopted Earth as his new home, playing many roles over his time with humanity: detective, secret agent, explorer, and even a founding member of the Justice League.

Who Else is Excited For His Solo Title

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Martian Manhunter finally has an ongoing title coming and Ben Oliver is a great artist and I'm psyched to see how he does this, and Rob Williams has written some cool titles, so I'm excited to see how this all plays out

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I hope we get to see him in human guise as detective John Jones. While I get J'ohn is more isolated than the rest of the JL in the New 52 he could have been here for a while and made his human alter ego part of the police force. Hell with a Martian lifespan being so long he could have been on Earth for decades.

Anyway, glad he is getting some attention and am eager to see more news as time goes by. Hope the cookies and Oreo's love comes back.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Me me me me me!!!

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im picking it up, batman and robin is ending and i'm gonna need to fill the void.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I'm excited and terrified at the same time

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.