Pay your respects

#1 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Lowers his head paying his respects to the only superhero he admired in the DC Universe.

#2 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Rest in peace. But he's about 99% likely to be resurrected sometime.

#3 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

he was an amazing character. I hope they bring him back at some point.

#4 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the manhunter from mars if dead. Killed by Libra so here i post my respects to him and urge you to do the same.

Rest in peace J'onn Jonez

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy please when you make a respect thread here put at least one feat. The reason why the mods are closing them is because this isn't a respect thread just and open you can talk in picture gallery. So please put a feat. Post a pic of him doing something. This will end up getting locked and MM will get disrespected.

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I was never able to get my hands on any comics of him, but I do know that what I saw from the JLA show he was epic

#7 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Guy please when you make a respect thread here put at least one feat. The reason why the mods are closing them is because this isn't a respect thread just and open you can talk in picture gallery. So please put a feat. Post a pic of him doing something. This will end up getting locked and MM will get disrespected."

wishes he knew how to post stuff from outside of comicvine

#8 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

here is his blue aura thingy

Telepath

Phaseing

Cookie addiction!!!????

Their are your feats.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"zee crusher says:
"Guy please when you make a respect thread here put at least one feat. The reason why the mods are closing them is because this isn't a respect thread just and open you can talk in picture gallery. So please put a feat. Post a pic of him doing something. This will end up getting locked and MM will get disrespected."

wishes he knew how to post stuff from outside of comicvine

"

I see.

Would you like me to post some real feats for you??

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"here is his blue aura thingyTelepathPhaseingCookie addiction!!!????Their are your feats."

Most of those aren't even feats. You took them from the picture gallery. Feats mean batamn using his amazing skills to take down clayface.

#11 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Platinumwarrior says:
"here is his blue aura thingy Telepath Phaseing Cookie addiction!!!???? Their are your feats."
Most of those aren't even feats. You took them from the picture gallery. Feats mean batamn using his amazing skills to take down clayface."

Lol i know i had to improvise.

#12 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

MM fighting off the Justice League:

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"MM fighting off the Justice League:"

There you go.

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by MartianManhuntress (3 posts) - - Show Bio

All my friends keep telling me he'll come back....So being the Martian Fan that I am. I leave it up to fate.

I still feel like my dog died again after I got the news. I NEVER want to read it.

#16 Posted by Waver (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats horrible. RIP MM.

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
http://i31.tinypic.com/70f8s1.jpg
#18 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

He died?!?! Wow, how did he die? But he'll be back.

#19 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"http://i31.tinypic.com/70f8s1.jpg"

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

smartass :P

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

He was one of my favorite characters .But he will comeback.

#23 Posted by grkpektis (141 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell is wrong with dc every time there's a crossover they have to kill a great character, killing MM is the stupidest thing a comic company has done since Brand new day

#24 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess im late i saw a pic of his funeral but in what comic did he die and how

#25 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@Djinn:
He was stabbed by Libra with a fire sword. Very tragic

and the Human Flame filmed the murder to put on the internet, but J'onn gave him a telepathic message to him and showed Flame how he would die in the future.
#26 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Djinn said:
" i guess im late i saw a pic of his funeral but in what comic did he die and how "
Final Crisis #1
A great read that really captures the essence of the character even after his depature is the comic that came after that, really recommend it. It's name was Final Crisis: Requiem
#27 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it isn't a crossover if we don't kill off at least three superheroes

#28 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@grkpektis said:
" what the hell is wrong with dc every time there's a crossover they have to kill a great character, killing MM is the stupidest thing a comic company has done since Brand new day "
AMEN!!!!!!
#29 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

my #1 favorite DC character right here. he's missed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.