Follow

Martian Manhunter

Character » Martian Manhunter appears in 3662 issues.

Sole survivor of the Martian people, J'onn J'onzz was teleported to Earth decades ago by Dr. Saul Erdel. Since then, he has adopted Earth as his new home, playing many roles over his time with humanity: detective, secret agent, explorer, and even a founding member of the Justice League.

New Power Idea

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

Density Control - I was just thinking about this looking over the Martian Manhunter's page. It would cover a wide range of characters from J'onn, to Emma Frost and Apocalypse.

tyger_raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tyger_raven

You're right. I checked and there isn't even something that's similar. I too think we need that power because I can think of several characters that should be listed under that power: aside from Martian Manhunter and Apocalypse, we have Blob, Star Boy, Light Lass, Vision, Juggernaut, and probably many more that I'm not remembering right now.

johnny die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By johnny die

i think thats a valid power,, but ..............if u have this power then u wud need something to counteract it, and i dont think u can counteract fate/ destiny,, or density,,,,,,, if ur talking the density within a person thats called "shape shift" and if ur talking control of entire density itself u might aswell call urself god, n i dont think that wud sell as much as the bible
    Post Edited:2007-06-21 21:00:49

ShufflerHS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By ShufflerHS

johnny die says:

"i think thats a valid power,, but ..............if u have this power then u wud need something to counteract it, and i dont think u can counteract fate/ destiny,, "

Density not destiny.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Starleafgirl

How would Emma Frost have Density Control? That diamond form of hers, totally ripped off from Penance/Hollow? I think that's categorized as Invulnerability, now, in combination with some Psionic.

As for changing to gaseous form, I counted that under Shape Shifter for Vincente.

Also, johnny, as far as controlling fate/destiny goes, I think Probability Manipulation is the only power on the site for it. Wait, no, Reality Manipulation.

...and I don't think they're going to make any new powers, so, yeah, I'm gonna stop typing now. This was a dead topic anyhow, lol, from, what, half a year ago or something? XD

johnny die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By johnny die

well i defo think destiny control sounds better than density control, but both ideas suck ball's, i think i need a bit of density control after that mistake

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Djinn

i think density control on the other characters can fit with another power they have such as shapeshifting includes density power. and gravity control kinda duh includes density control so do super strength. and what kinda of power is destiney control.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    johnny die said:
    "

i think thats a valid power,, but ..............if u have this power then u wud need something to counteract it, and i dont think u can counteract fate/ destiny,, or density,,,,,,, if ur talking the density within a person thats called "shape shift" and if ur talking control of entire density itself u might aswell call urself god, n i dont think that wud sell as much as the bible
    Post Edited:2007-06-21 21:00:49

"
    LMFAO! How'd I miss that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.