Martian Vision!?

#1 Posted by Mr. Supreme (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the "martian vision" of MM heat based or heatless force? I mean, if your weakness is fire and you are capable of heat emission whice we all know causes fire :P dosen't make sens. Can anyone please explain!? XD

#2 Posted by zero edge (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

It is heat.

Nothing has to make sense in comics.

#3 Posted by Mr. Supreme (26 posts) - - Show Bio

True, but that's like superman having the power of turning everything into K :P I just think it's weird.. But hay, that's just me XD

#4 Posted by Barry Flash (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

I do think it's weird too but he'll just have to be extra carefull not to set himself on fire.

#5 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Supreme says:

"Is the "martian vision" of MM heat based or heatless force? I mean, if your weakness is fire and you are capable of heat emission whice we all know causes fire :P dosen't make sens. Can anyone please explain!? XD "

Cause the fear of fire as put inside them to keep them in check heat coming out is just heat their nothing to be scared of its more along the lines or radiation then fire.

#6 Posted by Mr. Supreme (26 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, haven't thought about that. =D Now when we are in the subject of MM, does he have the sensory abilities like supes? or is martian vision a combination like the early supes with the x-ray heat thing? :P

#7 Posted by MalcolmMcIntyre (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that he posses both heat vision and martian vision. The difference being that martian vision is basically a force blast ie an explosion. And fire is a psychosomatic fear. He states in the comics it doesn't and shouldn't actually hurt him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.