Martian Manhunters current status

#1 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Martian Manhunter dead....yet AGAIN? 

I hope not because i was really hoping on DC coming out with a short mini series with him this year.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter is one of my favourite characters, possibly my favourite DC character. 

I sure hope they do something with him, but it would maybe make his funeral they gave him look like it was in vain and kinda take it's purpose if it happened a second time.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh ok. Someone had told me that they just recently killed him a second time and i just *sighed* 

#4 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

we're going to have to wait for Brightest Day to end to find out what's going on with the 12 heroes and villains who were resurrected

#5 Edited by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
So currently in Brightest Day MM is walking around (ALIVE) with his white ring?
#6 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
I do as well Icarus. 

Epic character with a great history.
#8 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz: ….Huh? Don't quite follow that... 

But I do like the Martian Manhunter. My favorite issue with him was when Booster Gold and Blue Beetle stole his Chocos. Good times. 

The Great Choco Heist
#9 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol nice picture 

I meant that i hope that it will be reversed as well and that he was a real good character

#10 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz: Oooh, okay. 

Well, all the characters designated for 're-absorption' are the main ones…the Hawks, MM, Firestorm, Aquaman. 
Basically the ones that they wouldn't leave dead. If it had been the OTHER group (Maxwell Lord, Osiris, etc.) it wouldn't have been too surprising for them to stay gone. But not this batch. They'll be back soon.
#12 Posted by atom895 (71 posts) - - Show Bio
MM is by far my favorite dc character. i hope they don't take long in bringing him back for a reasonable amount of time.
#13 Posted by SC (13405 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently: Playing Little Big Planet.

Relationship: Single, and looking.  

Hunger: Got a craving for some Chocos 

Religion: Trisexual Scientologist 

CV Status: Why are these trolls jobbing me in VS?!?!

#14 Edited by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
What ended up happening to him btw now that BD is over?

(Stopped reading a bit back...wasn't capturing my whole interest)
#15 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

/bump

#16 Posted by mathematicscore (167 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@mathematicscore said:

well glad that hes gone through some changes. hopefully he'll get more face time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.