Martian Manhunter not the last.

#1 Posted by Dernman (14910 posts) - - Show Bio

In the resent issue of Stormwatch it suggested that Martian Manhunter isn't the last of his kind.

Now could they be referring to Ms Martian, White Martians or are there more Green Martians. It would ne funny if there are more and they wanted to take over Earth.

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they''re bringing back the female Green Martian that was transported to Earth before J'onn was that was revealed during Brightest Day. Green Martians are too interesting to have J'onn be the last of his kind.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
Maybe they''re bringing back the female Green Martian that was transported to Earth before J'onn was that was revealed during Brightest Day. Green Martians are too interesting to have J'onn be the last of his kind.
most likely this, if you go back and read Brightest Day a lot of what was happening to each characters was the bases to where they were talking them in the DCnU
#4 Posted by Dernman (14910 posts) - - Show Bio

I just had this image of thousands of Green Martians in hibernation pods just waiting to be awakened when it's safe from whatever disease or threat that killed most of them off.

#5 Posted by DarthKellie (18 posts) - - Show Bio

oooooo I hope they're bringing back Miss Martian!

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11317 posts) - - Show Bio

In Teen Titans #1 they SHOW miss martian on Tim Drakes computer screen, so we know she exists. They're probably talking about her and maybe other martians as well. I think J'onn should have more Martians return because DC really stresses the whole "last son of ___" origin.

#7 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that is really intresting. I need to be picking up stormwatch. I wonder what he means by energy manipulation....what new powers will they be giving m.m...

#8 Posted by Saren (25578 posts) - - Show Bio

M'Gann was a White Martian, so technically J'onn was the last of his kind (the Greens) until they introduced D'Kay D'Razz. So it might be one or both of them, or just more Greens.

#9 Posted by Silver_Leopard (6 posts) - - Show Bio

This is interesting. I am liking this!

#10 Posted by Dernman (14910 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I have no memory of making this thread. :p 

Anyway something tells me they are going to change what killed off the Martians.

#11 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that means Malefic gets reintroduced sometime down the road.

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12880 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: seconded. J'onn desperately needs a solidified Rogues Gallery.

#13 Posted by sinestro_GL (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, is Stormwatch a good read? I've been hearing very varied reviews about the first couple of issues...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.