marrow with adamantium

#1 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

what happen if marrow get adamantium like wolverine, he still can control his bone growth or she would lose his power

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12309 posts) - - Show Bio

The adamantium would likely void her power being the metal would encase her bones in their default alignment

#3 Posted by DATNIGGA (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: i would probably mess her powers up but on the other hand.. if she could grown adamantiam bones & stuff like that it would be awesome

#4 Posted by Dainsleaf (2 posts) - - Show Bio

there is two possibility...

first one is that the Adamantium would void her power....

or... it will become some kind of Adamantium Beta...

we knew that Adamantium Beta is able to bond directly with the structure of skeletal material while not inhibiting the living nature of the bone....

if the article that I read was correct: http://www.comicvine.com/adamantium/18-40759/

Adamantium beta is able to regenerate as Bone does... if the result of bonding Adamantium in Marrow's bone is something like this... well just imagine...

#5 Posted by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it probaly could've worked, with some weird results.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.