its kinda odd

#1 Posted by Wavelength (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrow is one of my top 5 favorite X-men characters and in my top 5 hottest comic women... she was, at one point in love with 3 of my other favorite X-men, yet so few people seem to even aknowlege her...it kind of makes me sad.. yet in another way... kind of gives me exclusive rights to her.

#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Better claim your character when you can... the site is still pretty new.

#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

So... girl with bones sticking out of her, attractive?

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

lol... bones...

#5 Posted by G-Man (37683 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"So... girl with bones sticking out of her, attractive? "

Maybe it's late...bone sticking out of her...bone sticking __ her...What kind of bones you have in mind?

Staff
#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesnt look that bad to me.

#7 Posted by G-Man (37683 posts) - - Show Bio

???

Yikes!

Staff
#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by G-Man (37683 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

""

I still don't get what he's trying to say (saw it earlier tonight). Are you trying to say this:

(notice how nothing is actually typed out)

Staff
#10 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Gambler says:
""
I still don't get what he's trying to say (saw it earlier tonight). Are you trying to say this: *(notice how nothing is actually typed out)*"

No, he's saying WTF.

If I was gonna say that I'd use this one.

#11 Posted by G-Man (37683 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I see now. That lip licking thing threw me off.

Staff
#12 Posted by Shatterstar (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting contrast of when they introduced her and when she ceased to be unique and interesting.

#13 Posted by G-Man (37683 posts) - - Show Bio

There was also this:

Something about how that was what she could or should look like. I forget.

Staff
#14 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Marrow, she had unique powers.

#15 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"So... girl with bones sticking out of her, attractive? "

well some men like boney women!

I guess you could say shes real boneable!

boy I bet you would love to jump her bones!

bust a big one in her boney behind!

whatever i am gone

lol

#16 Posted by Darkchild (41320 posts) - - Show Bio

wow everything about bones today wow

#17 Posted by Wavelength (17 posts) - - Show Bio

the attractive aspect mostly comes between the points where she could mostly controll her powers... and the scary looking thing... the violet skin is not a bad feature either... that and a girl with super strength and healing factor... she knows how to get rough...

#18 Posted by Shatterstar (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to you growing up that you want a scary looking woman that likes to get beat up or beat you up?

#19 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

What's not to love?

#20 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Wavelength (17 posts) - - Show Bio

... i will have to post some of the pictures i have of her... they help you forget some of the ugly ones...

#22 Posted by Shatterstar (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously...fanboys & fangirls... Marrow is the 88th hottest chick in all of comics? Ranked higher than

or

or

?

If I saw Marrow walking down the street I'd run in the opposite direction. Damn weirdos.

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

ComicVine caters to all kinds.

#24 Posted by Lynx (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. I think Marrow is a pretty well written, original character and it makes me sad to she her not being used to her full potential. (story wise) It seems as if they didn't really developed her character at all in the marvel universe. She still has that same "I'm gonna get revenge cause I'm not attractive!" think about her and I kind of wish they would make her into and adult. >_<

#25 Posted by Mr. Doodles (1 posts) - - Show Bio

so really marrow, i mean i see the exoticness but come on, I only see like one picture of her that makes her hot.

#26 Posted by Kafka's Baby (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to admit, she's one of my favorites - before Weapon X and before she was 'prettified' by the alien machine thing. The reason being that she's so 'hot' is /because/ she's not 'traditionally hot' like those babes pictured above. Really, all the comic women look like that, the only difference is hair color, size of their jugs and maybe the color of their skin+tattoos. Marrow looks different and 'unique', especially in a comic world surrounded by 'typical busty gorgeous deadly vampy beauty'. Whoowee, I get bored of those girls so fast...

Give me a rumble with someone who makes me wake up and take notice. She may be nasty looking, it's true, but you can never mistake her as anyone but Marrow - besides, I like them bitchy, mad, and willing to scare the shit out of the pretty girls. She's the closest thing to 'punk' you can get on the X-Men; and I don't mean the kind with mohawks and tight pants (and if any of you point to Dazzler from Ultimates, I'm going to shoot you.)

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrow is ugly.

and scary.

Pretty hair though.
#28 Edited by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

take off the nasty white bone and she wouldnt be bad but if you take her for what she is i mean come on that is so nasty would you like to be with a girl who had exo skeleton

#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

not to mention it happens randomly, she goes to bed with a crown of bones and wakes up in the morning with them coming from her face.

#30 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"not to mention it happens randomly, she goes to bed with a crown of bones and wakes up in the morning with them coming from her face."
she needs to donate some of that to a cancer society or find away to drain her calcium supply
#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#32 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Marrow too. Marvel should bring her back. I'd like to see her on the Exiles.

#33 Posted by knightinbatmanarmor (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I think tehre was one comic with her that I liked her, and I can't remember which issue it was, it was so long ago. But, it had something to do with nightcrawler and they were around this building or something and cracking some jokes. I laughed for a while over those.

#34 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shatterstar said:
"

Seriously...fanboys & fangirls... Marrow is the 88th hottest chick in all of comics? Ranked higher than

or

or

?

If I saw Marrow walking down the street I'd run in the opposite direction. Damn weirdos.

"
LOL
c'mon Shatty! you know Marrow is quite the hot gal :)
#35 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about 'hot' (I really don't swing that way ;) but the only time she was interesting was when drawn by Joe Madureira or Carlos Pacheco.  After they began making her into a timid little girl who only wanted to be pretty, that's when things lost all interest.   

Heck, I remember when she wasn't even a mutant.  Weird how they decided to turn an ordinary little girl, into a savage thug with bone-daggers, and then into a typical piece of comicbook T&A :p

#36 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: lol indeed! Joe and Pacheco indeed drew a very strong albeit wolvie like bad$$
once they tried to make her the "kitty/jubilee" of her time she became lame......

And yeah Hot may be a little over the top even for me :P
#37 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wavelength: I think Marrow looks fine. Except when she's drawn like she's aging prematurly and suffers from female-pattern baldness! it just looks unnatural and unhealthy! EVEN for a mtant who has lived a harsh life! Marrow should look muscular and vigourous! not worn out and sickly! And that's why I agree that Marrow CAN be attractive even if she's not supposed to be! Sure her brutal, devious attitude always turnned me off, but that was the ONLY thing about Marrow that was ugly! Her physical apperance was just different, and if there's one thing about the X-Teams I like, it that they try to make being different a STRENGTH not a weakness.

#38 Posted by AssertingValor (5407 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shatterstar said:

So... girl with bones sticking out of her, attractive?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.