Is she still married to Namor?

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry to ask the obvious, I'm just a little lost cause even in the stats say Namor's her husband? Buttt we've all seen the comics, or at least read their bios. He's been flirting with Emma Frost, I mean they had a past thing, but I don't know if that was after Marrina was catatonic. And there might still be some chemistry there too? He had a relationship with Abira. I mean I dunno if they're being slow or taking their time, Namor hasn't much attempt to see her. In fact... neither one acts like they were ever married? I dunno maybe I missed something. Just asking for someone to explain to me^^;

#2 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@michonnehack27:

While i'm not entirely sure, I think that it would technically be nullified by her death. Also, not even sure if Namor knows she's alive again. After all, he's been running with the X-Men while she's back with Alpha Flight.

And she's a completely different character nowadays, too.

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@degalon said:

@michonnehack27:

While i'm not entirely sure, I think that it would technically be nullified by her death. Also, not even sure if Namor knows she's alive again. After all, he's been running with the X-Men while she's back with Alpha Flight.

And she's a completely different character nowadays, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.