Follow

Mark Waid

Person » Mark Waid is credited in 2434 issues.

Mark Waid is an American writer, considered to be one of the most influential writers of the 1990s. His expansive works includes The Flash, JLA, and Kingdom Come for DC and Captain America for Marvel. He is currently writing Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Shazam, and Superman: The Last Days of Lex Luthor for DC.

Rabble Rouser

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Grey56

So, just out of curiousity - I know there was the dust up some years back while Waid was on Fantastic Four, but I never knew all the details behind it. At least from Marvel's point of view. There was a splash about it in Wizard at the time - and of course a couple of execs stepped down after Mike Wieringo and Waid were placed back on the title. But I was curious as to whether anyone had known any other details behind the story, and more specifically the rub with Waid at the front offices. I had read and been told he had been difficult to work with before, though that's nothing new in the industry for you to hear that. But it's something I've oft heard repeated. Any thoughts are welcome.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

This is the first I'm hearing about it. I'm interested to know more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.