My favorite Comic book writer?

Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

In a world of hundreds of comic book writers I would have to say that my favorite would have to be Mark Millar, I mean he's written The Ultimates, The Ultimates 2, Civil War, Fantastic Four, Ultimate X-Men, Wanted, and much much more.  

Civlil War was amazing! Wanted was amazing! The Ultimates 1 and 2 were amazing!  Most writers aren't that consistent but Mark Millar sure is.

#1 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Millar is great.

Personally, I'd go Grant Morrison, Kyle&Yost, Mike Carey, Fraction (When on a solo book), Alan Moore, and Brian Michael Bendis (Again, on a Solo book.)

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9052 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a greta writer.  

I have a couple of favorites but my all time favorite is Tom Defalco. 

#3 Posted by Vitality (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Kirkman
#4 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Gail Simone.
#5 Posted by J1ml33 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

my Favorites are Grant Morrison , Erik Larsen , Greg Rucka ,Mark Millar &  drum roll please ....Alan Moore ...(also Frank Miller )

#6 Posted by Icon (2077 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.