Millarworld Continuity

#1 Posted by pelletboy (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Are all of the Millarworlod characters Kick-ass, Nemesis, and Superior set in the same universe? Are there plans for them to crossover with characters from other companies?

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than that those three interlocking variants I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that at least Kick-Ass takes place in another universe seeing as how it was stated that no one's ever tried to be a superhero, though, technically that doesn't include supervillains, I suppose and Superior is technically a new superhero.

I don't think so, though.

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7246 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them are in the same universe, as @iLLituracy said, it was just those interlocking variants.

#4 Posted by pelletboy (20 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by interlocking variants?

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@pelletboy said:

What do you mean by interlocking variants?

This is what they're talking about. And considering the premise of each series, having them take place in the same continuity would be kind of cheap.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.