Follow

Manifold

Character » Manifold appears in 345 issues.

A mutant of Australian aboriginal descent with the ability to bend reality and twist space-time for teleportation.

Relation

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jordama

Is he related to Gateway?
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Leliel

Seem he could be his grandson which made him related to Bishop too

Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Ryonslaught

he could be a son, ......he could be bishops dad

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I hope he meets and has kids with Monet, and those kids have kids that end up becoming Bishop and Shard.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Leliel
    @PrinceIMC: Oh that be awesome!
    kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kid Apollo

yeah i think Eden is like an adopted son of Gateway but not biological. he would still be technically related to Bishop. when I'm writing for marvel ill throw a story together where M and Eden meet up, and start off the Bishop family line. i swear i read somewhere that Bishop has another ability which lets him know where/when he is in the timeline, and prevents him from going crazy with all the possibilities of his actions. this could be attributed to the 'math' Eden uses when making his gateways (pun not intended)

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By dangallant984

@PrinceIMC: @kid Apollo said:

yeah i think Eden is like an adopted son of Gateway but not biological. he would still be technically related to Bishop. when I'm writing for marvel ill throw a story together where M and Eden meet up, and start off the Bishop family line. i swear i read somewhere that Bishop has another ability which lets him know where/when he is in the timeline, and prevents him from going crazy with all the possibilities of his actions. this could be attributed to the 'math' Eden uses when making his gateways (pun not intended)

That would be cool, but isn't Bishop from like 300 years in the future? he may be a descendant, but he wouldn't be his son.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangallant984: im not 100% sure, but i think when Layla Miller and Madrox went into Bishops timeline during Messiah Complex, it said 80 years in the future. Bishops father and mother are named Burnam and Kadee (dont kill more for misspelling those), they were shown in the series 'the life and times of Lucas Bishop'. so theoretically it would go Gateway- Eden- Burnam- Bishop/Shard. so if you assume Eden is in his early 20s, has a kid in his late 30s, Burnam has a kid around 40-50 (assuming the mutant births in concentration camps are regulated) and Bishop was around 10 years old in Messiah Complex future, it could be plausible. or there mite even be a missing relative between Eden and Burnam which would account for 20-30 years

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.