Follow

Manchester Black

Character » Manchester Black appears in 79 issues.

Born in England to an abusive family, Manchester Black became the leader of a particularly violent crime fighting vigilante team called "The Elite". Manchester believed that a stronger stance had to be taken against villainy, and that the moral beliefs of costumed heroes prevented them from doing any real good.

Manchester Black in Justice League movie.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

@eyelash30: For Black I'd definitely have to go with James Frain on this

No Caption Provided

I also wouldn't mind Guy Pearce or Dominic West as Chester but Frain was born to play this role.

GroovyAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think Simon Pegg could do Manchester Black justice.

No Caption Provided

DeconDevilDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

indeed i think they defiantly need to reflect on this "when is it ok to kill thing" manchester blacks a great anti hero and i believe they could defiantly make a good film out of this

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

indeed i think they defiantly need to reflect on this "when is it ok to kill thing" manchester blacks a great anti hero and i believe they could defiantly make a good film out of this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.