should man thing (new or original) join the avengers?

#1 Posted by powerflux (81 posts) - - Show Bio

i think man thing deserves to be in the avengers, he even has a better chance now that he is intelligent. what do you think? also, give me your thought on a symbiote man thing

#2 Edited by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, absolutely. I think he would be a great addition to the team, and he could be useful as the "Tank" (similar to Hulk or Thor). Plus, it wouldn't really matter that much if he actually did join them, since everyone and their grandma has joined the Avengers at least once :P lol

@powerflux: A Man-Thing fused w/ the Venom symbiote would be AWESOME. I would LOVE to see that happen. Or at least see some fan drawing of it...

#3 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret Avengers would benefit from having him. Always seemed like a cool character.

#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e said:

Secret Avengers would benefit from having him.

Yeah, Manny joining the Secret Avengers would be pretty cool.

#5 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: He was in Dark Avengers right?

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Never.

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e said:

@mr.obvious: He was in Dark Avengers right?

I'm not sure. He did join the Thunderbolts though...

@PowerHerc said:

No. Never.

LOL, why not?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.