zardu's Man of Steel review

• zardu wrote this review on .

The Man of Rubber

A Superman movie without story, without character development and without charm. We learn nothing about the main character, about his friends, about his dreams and desires ... we learn absolutely nothing about him. Superman is just an extra, colorless and uninteresting. He is neither an alien nor a man, he is an actor who is wearing a suit. The overloaded destruction scenes gives the movie its death-blow.

Other reviews for Man of Steel

Bright Future Ahead 0

I'm going to do it. I know this movie is almost 2 years old, but it's probably still the most talked about film on this site. People argue about this film everyday, so I decided to review it to give my opinions on the film without having to do a back and forth with another viner.I liked Man of Steel. Was it perfect? No. Honestly, I didn't like it that much when I first saw it. I blame that on the Dark Knight trilogy. After the Nolan trilogy, I compared EVERY superhero movie to TDK, and since I l...

Man of Steel 2013 Review - First DC Movie I've Watched and I've Loved 0

So yesterday I watched Man of Steel but there was a buffering problem. I got mad so I watched it tomorrow, which is basically today.Let's get into the review. What I like, what I didn't like much, and what I loved.The ReviewStory:I can't say “Wow! This movie is original!” because, well, it's based on a comic. So I have to say, in my point of view, that it is accurate to the original story. They did well on keeping the truth to the story and the way they showed it. I have to admit tha...