zardu's Man of Steel review

• zardu wrote this review on .

The Man of Rubber

A Superman movie without story, without character development and without charm. We learn nothing about the main character, about his friends, about his dreams and desires ... we learn absolutely nothing about him. Superman is just an extra, colorless and uninteresting. He is neither an alien nor a man, he is an actor who is wearing a suit. The overloaded destruction scenes gives the movie its death-blow.

Other reviews for Man of Steel

Bringing Superman into the 21st Century 0

I've been a fan of Superman for as long as I can recall, having grown up watching the 90's Animated series, and the earlier films, and although Batman became my favourite superhero, Superman isn't far behind. The more recent Superman films have not been kind to the Man of Tomorrow, with Superman Returns, and Superman IV: The Quest For Peace being very poor, and Superman III also not being too great. This however is the perfect time to rectify that.PlotSPOILER FREEWhen Krypton starts to destroy i...