redaverage's Man of Steel review

• redaverage wrote this review on .

Why did they kill General Zod

I think the film was all in all good but what I still cant get my head around is why they had to make Superman kill General Zod. I mean Superman doesn't kill so why start I watched a Interview with Henry Cavill where he said "The Reason we did not have any Underwear on was because we don't want kids being introduced to Superman to go Mummy why does he have his Underwear on his pants and then start doing it them selves" so if they did not want kids to wear underwear on their clothes why did they make Superman kill Zod why not just put him and his men back in the Phantom Zone.

Edited by ryjrm

He never kills? Remember Superman II?

Posted by RedAverage