guardiandevil801's Man of Steel review

Man of Steel is Amazing!!!!!

Superman is a character that I loved and I was so excited to see him back on the big screen and was amazed by the film. The story was different, but I liked it and thought it was a good change. The story goes of Krypton dying, but with a different change Jor-El and his wife send their son to earth, Clark dealing with his powers and learning about his past. I did like how we see Krypton and I liked how it looked. We do see Clark as a kid and teenage, while dealing with his powers and trying to hide from everyone. The main foe in the film is Zod and he was awesome. I thought he was great enemy along with Faora and the other kryptonians. I also believe that two stars from Smallville the series were in the film. I did enjoy the cast and thought they played their roles very well. The only thing that I didn't like was no Jimmy Olsen and I miss seeing him. Overall I'm giving it a 5/5 because the story was very good, had some amazing action scenes and a great cast. It's a great Superman movie and I highly recommend it to everyone because it is a fun movie and a blast to enjoy. Its a great movie and I am glad to see the Superman back and better than ever.