darkseid011's Man of Steel review

excited at first.

The begging of the movie on krypton was good, after that the movie went fully down hill.Through the rest of the movie they didn't even talk much at all about ma and pa Kent so when pa Kent died i wasn't sad at all,I actually didn't care if ma Kent died. After that, the rest was just battles, which was pretty annoying.but luckily Henry cavil a great superman which is why I give it three stars.

Other reviews for Man of Steel

Bringing Superman into the 21st Century 0

I've been a fan of Superman for as long as I can recall, having grown up watching the 90's Animated series, and the earlier films, and although Batman became my favourite superhero, Superman isn't far behind. The more recent Superman films have not been kind to the Man of Tomorrow, with Superman Returns, and Superman IV: The Quest For Peace being very poor, and Superman III also not being too great. This however is the perfect time to rectify that.PlotSPOILER FREEWhen Krypton starts to destroy i...