jhorton10's Man of Steel review

Utterly Speechless

Well, what can I say, I entered the cinema excited as always but open minded, I didnt know what to expect, and what i saw blew me away.

Micheal Shannon is fantastic in the role as Zod, and Henry Cavill as Kal-el works superbly.

A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.

It is a twist to thew original origin story that we knew about Superman, but in my opinion it is better, the foundations and the overall result make this film a formidable contender for best comic book film ever made.