mitchelmurphy's Man of Steel review

• mitchelmurphy wrote this review on .

Superman going in the right direction.

Let me start by saying my personal opinion of Superman can be summed up with the word boring. So a 4/5 star from me is actually an amazing credit to the movie. However that could either mean if your a Superman nut you will LOVE it! Or if your a Superman nut you may be able to pick it apart better than I am able to. The only thing that kept me from giving a 5 star rating is I felt the plot was rushed. Even though I do think this is a better movie than the first GI JOE movie I find comparison in that both movies have tons of action that is fun to look at. Both movies however fail to serve up a good plate of meat and potatoes. I wish I could explain myself further, I simply cannot without making this review a spoiler. The movie was definitely worth the price of admission, just not quite worth the cost of the popcorn and soda. It was fun though.