Follow

Man of Steel

Movie » Man of Steel released on June 14, 2013.

Reboot of the Superman movie franchise and the beginning of the DC Extended Universe, with Henry Cavill as the man of steel. Directed by Zack Snyder, of 300 and Watchmen fame. Written by David Goyer and Christopher Nolan, director of The Dark Knight Trilogy.

The truth about jenny olsen...

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Stormbox
    StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By StrangeMan

I thought this was revealed a while back, guess not.

Also, comment section on that article is hilarious, almost lost it when I read the "Jimmy is Jar Jar Binks" comment haha.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

"What I can tell you though, via my source close to the movie, is that Jenny willNOTbe replacing Jimmy in the movie. Jenny will be Jimmy's sister. There will even be a reference to Jimmy in the movie."

So, there'll be a reference to Jimmy, but he's not actually in it, but his sister is.

That kinda sounds like she is replacing him. Even if she's not a female version, if she's there instead of Jimmy, that counts as her replacing him doesn't it?

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

@StrangeMan said:

Also, comment section on that article is hilarious, almost lost it when I read the "Jimmy is Jar Jar Binks" comment haha.

My favorite was:

Jenny gets killed off and her little brother Jimmy, who always wanted to be a photographer takes her place later, after the encouragement of Chloe Sullivan. Ah, crap!

Genius.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

"What I can tell you though, via my source close to the movie, is that Jenny willNOTbe replacing Jimmy in the movie. Jenny will be Jimmy's sister. There will even be a reference to Jimmy in the movie."

So, there'll be a reference to Jimmy, but he's not actually in it, but his sister is.

That kinda sounds like she is replacing him. Even if she's not a female version, if she's there instead of Jimmy, that counts as her replacing him doesn't it?

Also, am I right in thinking there is no Jenny Olsen in the comics?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By turoksonofstone

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.