Jenny olsen???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Aiden Cross (15510 posts) - - Show Bio

Works for me, unless she's just as annoying >_>

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

Works for me, unless she's just as annoying >_>

IF AN OLSEN OF ANY SORT RUINS THIS MOVIE I AM GOING TO PITCH A FIT

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimmy as a girl makes perfect sense. 

#5 Posted by The_Tree (6399 posts) - - Show Bio

IMDB can be very unreliable, especially with movies that aren't out yet. I remember when it said there was going to be a vampire in The Avengers. I personally hope this isn't true, because I'd like to see a true to the (modern) comics interpretation of Jimmy.

#6 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

IMDB can be very unreliable, especially with movies that aren't out yet. I remember when it said there was going to be a vampire in The Avengers. I personally hope this isn't true, because I'd like to see a true to the (modern) comics interpretation of Jimmy.

Same here

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is wrong but it wouldn't be disastrous of it isn't.

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Even if this is true (which I sincerely doubt), I wouldn't care. Jimmy's not a huge character, anyway. He's just sorta there.

#9 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimmy is lame anyway. His character traits may actually be vaguely amusing and cute on a girl.

#10 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this isnt true... I mean, its just so... random

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24097 posts) - - Show Bio

While I'd prefer no Jimmy, girl Jimmy satisfies my sense of humor enough to let it slide.

#12 Posted by drgnx (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have Olsen in any form but those god damn twins....

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24097 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if they killed Jimmy in the movie I'd go see it as many times as humanly possible just for that.

#14 Posted by Lvenger (15970 posts) - - Show Bio

IDMB isn't the most reliable source and this is just a floating rumour with nothing confirmed yet so I don't hold it to be true yet. However if it does turn out to be true, WTF? Seriously why change Jimmy's gender? It makes no sense for one of Superman's longest supporting cast members and best pal to suddenly become a woman. What if Lois Lane was called Louis Lane instead? Or if Alfred had been a woman in Nolan's Batman films? It just seems unreasonable to add another female character to a Superman story when he has Lois, Lana, Cat Grant and Martha Kent in his life. Just update him to make him more modern, not change his gender. It makes no sense. A black Perry White and a ginger Lois Lane is one thing but a switched gender Jimmy Olson is another thing.

#15 Posted by Icarusflies (12246 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.