How will Clark get rid of his beard?

#1 Posted by MB25 (335 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonite laced razor? Or maybe the good ol' fashioned heat vision off the mirror? Any guesses? Speculations?

#2 Posted by betterboulder (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with the heat ray shave.

#3 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is his heat vision reflecting off his mirror?

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Why is his heat vision reflecting off his mirror?

Because it's really a laser.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@AweSam said:

Why is his heat vision reflecting off his mirror?

Because it's really a laser.

It's extremely heated radiation. Radiation that should be shattering or even melting the glass.

#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@AweSam said:

Why is his heat vision reflecting off his mirror?

Because it's really a laser.

It's extremely heated radiation. Radiation that should be shattering or even melting the glass.

Heat ray = infrared as in:

Infrared Radiation:

Infrared can be reflected.

#7 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@AweSam said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@AweSam said:

Why is his heat vision reflecting off his mirror?

Because it's really a laser.

It's extremely heated radiation. Radiation that should be shattering or even melting the glass.

Heat ray = infrared as in:

Infrared Radiation:

Infrared can be reflected.

At temperatures high enough to fry the hairs off his face? His hairs survived the sun's high temperatures and lava.

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: In most cases, Superman shaves by reflecting his heat vision off of a broken piece of his space-ship.

Moderator
#9 Posted by MB25 (335 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Nice Scan!!

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@MB25: Thanks mate.

Moderator
#11 Edited by eleplant (6 posts) - - Show Bio

He could always go with the "Hancock" shave; shaving foam and nails.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.