Follow

Man of Steel

Movie » Man of Steel released on June 14, 2013.

Reboot of the Superman movie franchise and the beginning of the DC Extended Universe, with Henry Cavill as the man of steel. Directed by Zack Snyder, of 300 and Watchmen fame. Written by David Goyer and Christopher Nolan, director of The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Anyone worried the sequel might suck?

rohcomics98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The news we've heard so far are just getting worse and worse! Batman being old and tired is one, and another is the fact that they're doing The Dark Knight Returns again!! I hope i'll be proven wrong though.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What? 41 is not 'old and tired.' It's not like Ben is the same age as Clint Eastwood, he's gotten to a respectably experienced age. I've been pulling for an older Batman for a while because I really don't want some pretty boy with no acting skill to play bats.

They aren't doing TDKR, they just used that quote at the unveiling to get the fanboys excited. It's not even confirmed if it is really going to have Batman 'versus' Superman. For all we know, bats and supes could be buddy-buddy from the get go.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yeah it's got my expectations low.

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By batpala

That's always going to be a worry for a sequel, no matter the movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.