DC comics

#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is the character Mammoth? Is he superman level?

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so, your talking about Mammoth of the Fearsome Five right? He's been routinely beat by the Teen Titans I would think if he were Superman level strong he'd be to much for them to handle. But to be honest I don't know alot about the character.

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I don't think so, your talking about Mammoth of the Fearsome Five right? He's been routinely beat by the Teen Titans I would think if he were Superman level strong he'd be to much for them to handle. But to be honest I don't know alot about the character."

I don't either. The Who's Who says he is immeasurably strong so I figure he must be pretty damn powerful! However, the more I read of these who's whos it seems as if DC has a lot of guys who are "off the charts" strong.

#4 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

I say he is more Thing level...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.