Follow

Malibu

Publisher »

A publisher bought out by Marvel in 1994.

Rune Issue #0

AntiCitizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Edited By AntiCitizen

I picked up this little diamond in the rough at a thrift store. I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but the art was brilliantly, and the color was decent, considering it's from the '90s. From the very first page I fell in love with this character. If you haven't read Rune, I highly recommend it. Shamanistic vampire beasts are pure win.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Decept-O

That was done by Barry-Windsor Smith.  You should check out more of his art, although some of his work on X-Men way back when was a bit rough for my tastes. 
    Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone

I love Rune.

Bloodflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bloodflow

Rune #0 was originally published as 11 chapters in 11 different Ultraverse titles. (all from Oct. '93) I know Sludge #1 was one. You had to buy all 11 issues, collect the coupons from those issues, and send them in for a copy of Rune #0, and The Solution #0. They published it once again in an issue of Rune called "The Spin" which I think came with a particular issue of Spin Magazine, but I could be wrong about that. I know the Spin version is lacking the last few pages that lead into issue #1.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.