Follow

Magni Thorson

Character » Magni Thorson appears in 17 issues.

Magni is the son of Lord Thor and Amora the Enchantress and the Asgardian God of Strength. Caring for humanity as his father once had, he used Mjolnir to inspire his father to become a hero once more.

What ever happened to him?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

I had never even heard of him before today and only learning of him by accidently stumbling across his name and doing some investigating when i heard he is stronger than Thor. 

Was this some kind of maxi - what if - series? I would love to see him come in to the 616 universe. Also i never head of the arc that he was in but it sounds pretty cool, do they sell it in a tpb?
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180
    @DEGRAAF: magni was in thor main countinoity but when he went back in time he erased that futre with magni in it. ANd the story ark he is in the reaining story ark and the god and men story ark..they are both really good.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

thanks!
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180
    @DEGRAAF: np

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.