Whats Magnetos excuse for still being Youngish looking ?

#1 Posted by Redletter (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Would like to know if their sticking with mutant enhancement therapy or what ?

#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3810 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya know...magnets and stuff.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (14184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Redletter: He has been "de-aged" once or twice
#4 Posted by Redletter (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

Ya know...magnets and stuff.

Damn why didn't i think about that, it' so obvious I'm off to eat a gazillion fridge magnets right now!

@cattlebattle: that must piss off his kids no end

#5 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrorism does a body good.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6213 posts) - - Show Bio

Excuse? He doesn't need an "excuse" he's mother lovin Magneto, he does what he wants and is as young as he wants, cause he can

#7 Posted by MarvelMan1985 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so here is why. During a fight againt the Defernders (issue 15 and 16 of the original series) Magneto made a new mutant-like entity named Alpha the Ultimate Mutant. This mutant was made by Magneto to help further his cause, but the creature turned on it's maker and returned Magneto to the age of an infant. He was then taken care of by Moria McTaggert for some months before he was restored to his prime age as a young man. This change also started his reform period, in witch he joined the X-men in the 1980's.

#8 Edited by MarvelMan1985 (156 posts) - - Show Bio
@Redletter: Ok so here is why. During a fight againt the Defenders (issue 15 and 16 of the original series) Magneto made a new mutant-like entity named Alpha the Ultimate Mutant. This mutant was made by Magneto to help further his cause, but the creature turned on it's maker and returned Magneto to the age of an infant. Magneto was then taken care of by Moria McTaggert for some months before he was restored to his prime age as a young man. This change also started his reform period, in witch he joined the X-men in the 1980's.
#9 Posted by Ms. Omega (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a Highlander "There Can Be Only One!!!!!"

#10 Posted by MarvelMan1985 (156 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega: Nooo, but I do like your profile pic :)
#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15329 posts) - - Show Bio

because he slept with rouge. gigity gigity

#12 Posted by Ms. Omega (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelMan1985: Why ty :)

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16405 posts) - - Show Bio

Clean living.

#14 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it's a comic.

#15 Posted by shrmntnk62 (260 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: LOL I can totally see Magneto rocking out to some Straight Edge Hardcore. Big black Xs on his hands, cleaning house in a mosh pit. lol
#16 Posted by AweSam (7517 posts) - - Show Bio

Beauty products can do wonders.

#17 Posted by MTHarman (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Death is byfar the most laziest being within the Marvel Universe.

#18 Edited by MarvelMan1985 (156 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTHarman: Reed the Wiki for the real reason :) + yeah, Death is lazy, or just lets them go again haha
#19 Posted by Queso6p4 (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Excuse? He doesn't need an "excuse" he's mother lovin Magneto, he does what he wants and is as young as he wants, cause he can

Haha! This is what I would say too but the following is the real answer.

@MarvelMan1985 said:

Ok so here is why. During a fight againt the Defernders (issue 15 and 16 of the original series) Magneto made a new mutant-like entity named Alpha the Ultimate Mutant. This mutant was made by Magneto to help further his cause, but the creature turned on it's maker and returned Magneto to the age of an infant. He was then taken care of by Moria McTaggert for some months before he was restored to his prime age as a young man. This change also started his reform period, in witch he joined the X-men in the 1980's.

At first, I hated the idea of him looking old, as in Avengers Academy, but I think that's it's fitting now seeing how many times he's flip flopped and how old he really is.

The pics are from Avengers Academy #22

#20 Posted by Redletter (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelMan1985 said:

@Redletter: Ok so here is why. During a fight againt the Defenders (issue 15 and 16 of the original series) Magneto made a new mutant-like entity named Alpha the Ultimate Mutant. This mutant was made by Magneto to help further his cause, but the creature turned on it's maker and returned Magneto to the age of an infant. Magneto was then taken care of by Moria McTaggert for some months before he was restored to his prime age as a young man. This change also started his reform period, in witch he joined the X-men in the 1980's.

Ok so,,,,,,,,,,,he what ? thats got to be the worst piece of comic book writing ive ever heard of, I'm sorry you had to read that issue

#21 Posted by MarvelMan1985 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redletter: Hey, You wanted to know how he is still young, this is it...dont shoot the messenger :p

#22 Posted by Redletter (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelMan1985 said:

@Redletter: Hey, You wanted to know how he is still young, this is it...dont shoot the messenger :p

Oh I'm not blaming you at all all for the Caliber of "Lit" at all! if anything you have my sympathy for having to read it :)

#23 Posted by bellaardila92 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

He is an immortall and never got an osteoporosis

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.