What will happen: Magneto after AVX

#1 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Will he return to his villainous ways? Will he propose to Rogue. Or will he just fade away? What say you?

#2 Posted by The_Grey_Queen (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope that he does not go bad again, for him it seem's totally cliche. the main thing i would like to see is his relationship with the rest of his family. Marvel always tends to screw with marital bonding like with storm and black panther. but if they focused on Magneto exploring his parental side, i'm sure it would make a great series.

#3 Posted by DATNIGGA (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29: @The_Grey_Queen:

I could see him staying with Cyclops I saw a pic of the X men in marvel now showing

Cyke, Emma, Magik & Magneto... I think the extinction team will continue after all there ideals differ from the avengers & the rest of the x men

#4 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4171 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: @The_Grey_Queen: @x_29:

i think he would die in avx 11 when he saves the life of wanda aka the scarlet witch

#5 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

i think he would die in avx 11 when he saves the life of wanda aka the scarlet witch

He won't, or he will be revived next issue because he is to be in the last issue of X-men Legacy which takes place after AVX.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll go away forever?

#7 Posted by The_Grey_Queen (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

He won't, or he will be revived next issue because he is to be in the last issue of X-men Legacy which takes place after AVX.

This is why people should not read or see spoilers, otherwise we'll blow things outta proportion. more Magneto for me anyway

#8 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering in the aftermath of Avengers vs X-Men it seems the decimation has been undone, will Magneto be getting a power boost. Remember Magneto lost his powers in the Decimation and only got them back through the intervention of the High Evolutionary and as I recall they did not come back at their full power. With the decimation lifited I wonder will Magneto get a power boost or get back to his regular full power. Also if the decimation is undone there will be millions of mutants again and he could be an alternation to the now Avenger dominated X-Men for the now much larger mutant population. I think he will be forced back into the role of villian as by Marvel by remaining loyal to Cyclops but I hope he does not become evil again and they keep him as the crusader for mutants everywhere.

#9 Posted by Pso_Christen (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I do hope to see more of him. Personally, I still do not understand why he is now wanted after AvX. HE WAS THERE with the Avengers and X-Men to fight Scott and Emma...so why is he being arrested? If that's the case, they could arrest Storm, Psylocke, Iceman, and so fourth. I just think it's a weak excuse for Marvel to bring him back to being a villain, which is sad.

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pso_Christen said:

I do hope to see more of him. Personally, I still do not understand why he is now wanted after AvX. HE WAS THERE with the Avengers and X-Men to fight Scott and Emma...so why is he being arrested? If that's the case, they could arrest Storm, Psylocke, Iceman, and so fourth. I just think it's a weak excuse for Marvel to bring him back to being a villain, which is sad.

It's ridiculous why there is a warrant out for him and not Storm, Psylocke etc. All three of them were on the extinction team together! Magneto was one of the few X-Men to openly challenge and defy both Emma and Scott whilst possessed by the PF.

Cap's speech about wanting to bring him in "for a speech" is complete bullsh!t.

#11 Posted by Pso_Christen (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@Pso_Christen said:

It's ridiculous why there is a warrant out for him and not Storm, Psylocke etc. All three of them were on the extinction team together! Magneto was one of the few X-Men to openly challenge and defy both Emma and Scott whilst possessed by the PF.

Cap's speech about wanting to bring him in "for a speech" is complete bullsh!t.

I couldn't agree more. I just don't think it's fair at all and a weak excuse to possibly make him a villain. If there is a warrant for him, then there should be one for Storm and Psylocke as well. Storm left earlier than the two, but it was not too much further apart from one another.

#12 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Magneto will become one of the members of Cable and X-force.....well maybe because now he is "wanted". lol

#13 Posted by OmegaHans (209 posts) - - Show Bio

He's possibly the only guy in the whole event I was thoroughly impressed with. He sure knows how to use those powers of his. He's shown he's more powerful than a lot of people knew before, and that's saying something cause the guy is a natural beast regardless.

Make him villain again. I hear that's unpopular nowadays but I don't care. Make him villain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.