Rogue, Polaris, and Magneto.... awkward relationship??

Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

How does this relationship exactly work? I mean, now, who knows how old Magneto is and I believe Rogue is in her mid to late 20s and Polaris is in her late 20s early 30s... how exactly would this relationship work out now that Polaris is back from space!!? Erik and his daughter are apparently rekindling and Erik and Rogue's relationship is growing (to say the least) so how awkward would it be to run into each other? Having a "girlfriend" the same age or even younger than his daughter sounds a little creepy!! But given the physical condition Magneto is in he looks like he could be a 20 year old with white hair!! Actually I've really never read a Rogue/Polaris friendship relationship!! Any thoughts on this Hugh Hefner situation??

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

That awkward moment when Quicksilver calls Rogue mom by accident O_o

#2 Posted by jmc247 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is just about in his 90s, but was deaged to 'the prime of his life' so he is physically about in his late 30s now. I suspect Lorna by now has an idea what is going on.

As for Lorna and Rogue they did interact during the Austen era.

#3 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Ewww... just the thought of it!! Rogue becoming the step-mom, Pietro as her step-son, Scarlet Witch and Polaris as her step-daughters... the awkwardness awaits!!

#4 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmc247 said:

Magneto is just about in his 90s, but was deaged to 'the prime of his life' so he is physically about in his late 30s now. I suspect Lorna by now has an idea what is going on.

Polaris is standing in the back thinking "WTF is going on!?? I'm confused!!"

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Ewww... just the thought of it!! Rogue becoming the step-mom, Pietro as her step-son, Scarlet Witch and Polaris as her step-daughters... the awkwardness awaits!!

Rambit > Ragneto.

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@papad1992 said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Rambit > Ragneto.

Rambit <3

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@ReVamp said:

@papad1992 said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Rambit > Ragneto.

Rambit <3

*hi fives Gambit1024*

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@ReVamp said:

@papad1992 said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Rambit > Ragneto.

Rambit <3

*hi fives Gambit1024*

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@ReVamp said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@ReVamp said:

@papad1992 said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Rambit > Ragneto.

Rambit <3

*hi fives Gambit1024*

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@ReVamp said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@ReVamp said:

@papad1992 said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Rambit > Ragneto.

Rambit <3

*hi fives Gambit1024*

XD

#11 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

....?

Anyways... I wonder if any writer in the future will address this awkwardness!!!

#12 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@jmc247 said:

Polaris is standing in the back thinking "WTF is going on!?? I'm confused!!"

Like everyone reading this comic, she's facepalming like she's never facepalmed before. Just look at her there, reacting to Rogue and atrociously smug fanfiction self-insert Mike Carey's depiction of Magneto are going all coochy-coo right in front of her and Gambit - doesn't that pained look in her eyes just scream "Mike Carey, whyyyyyy?"

#13 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyraMyraMyra: Haha true!! Either it was intentional or an accident... but the latter is probably untrue!! She has her long time lover behind her and one of her long time teammates behind him who happens to be her current "lovers" daughter!! WRONG totally wrong!!! And to make things work they touch and feel each other right in front of them... and I think this is all new for Polaris, she's probably thinking "How long was I in space?"

#14 Posted by coolbeans (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine bangs chicks a third his age all the time no big deal.

#15 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolbeans said:

Wolverine bangs chicks a third his age all the time no big deal.

That's different than Magneto's relationship!! At least Wolverine looks young and attractive... Magneto just looks plain old and grey but with a good bod! And plus Logan doesn't have a daughter who's served on the same team as the girlfriend's for countless years.

#16 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes it is a word.....it is now anyway
#17 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: And apparently the Master of Dating-One-Of-His-Daughters-Best-Friends!!

#18 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Magneto is master of many things.....but no man should be master of that. But if it comes under the field of Pimpnetism then it cannot be helped and we must accept it as a natural part of his powers his secondary mutation is of course pimpin

#19 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@papad1992: Magneto is master of many things.....but no man should be master of that. But if it comes under the field of Pimpnetism then it cannot be helped and we must accept it as a natural part of his powers his secondary mutation is of course pimpin

So how does his pimpin power work? Does it seep from his...

#20 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@BlackArmor said:

It manifest itself as..radiation...um..from metal he has magnetized it seeps from the contaminated metal and effects women who spend extended periods of time with it, it is unknown it's effect on men but considering he touched Wolverine's whole skeleton we'll probably learn soon *shudder*. My theory is that he pulled out a chair with magnetism and Rouge sat in it everyday for a year

#21 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@papad1992 said:

@BlackArmor said:

It manifest itself as..radiation...um..from metal he has magnetized it seeps from the contaminated metal and effects women who spend extended periods of time with it, it is unknown it's effect on men but considering he touched Wolverine's whole skeleton we'll probably learn soon *shudder*. My theory is that he pulled out a chair with magnetism and Rouge sat in it everyday for a year

That's funny...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.