Magneto's Background

#1 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

In response to a request of a fellow poster on another board, I compiled scans of everything I had on Magneto's background in the Marvel pages prior to his appearance at Cape Citadel in his all his "Evil Mutant" behelmeted glory. In short, his time at Auschwitz, lost of his wife and child, birth of the twins, meeting Charles, etc.

It's organized by publication date so folks can see how the character developed over time beginning with his regression to infancy by Alpha and re-growth to adulthood by Eric the Red. Of course, if I have missed anything please let me know.

I thought folks here might find it useful. Enjoy. :)

Post" />http://pics.livejournal.com/kiplingkat/gallery/0002e92z

#2 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to apologize to everyone, but some twerp reported my gallery for "copyright infringement" and livejournal suspended my account.

Sorry.

#3 Posted by Edamame (28092 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are Magneto's parents?

#4 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

farther= Jakob Eisenhardt 
mother=  Edie Eisenhardt 

#5 Posted by Edamame (28092 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon: Really? 

Thanks. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.