Magneto...Depowered again?!

Posted by Gold Dust Boi (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Without giving away all the gory details and plot of the scenario...WTF?? The most recent issue of Uncanny X-men left us with a big unanswered question...Does Erik still have his powers????

#1 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol you've pretty much spoiled it already.

#2 Edited by JediXMan (31306 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- I am a month behind in my comic reading. Thanks, man.

#3 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't be the first time, won't be the last lol.
#4 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry all but at least I didn't say how...still a great story :) I'll be more careful next time.

#5 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gold Dust Boi:
what issue is it i plan on going to the comic shop on free comic book day and i wanna get it magneto freacked out first time he got depowered magneto freaking out is funny and deadly
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (91880 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler tags and not putting spoilers IN THE TITLE would be an awesome idea. -__-

#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Spoiler tags and not putting spoilers IN THE TITLE would be an awesome idea. -__- "
Yeah, pretty much.

You just basically said, without giving away the plot details; ''IT WAS HIS SLED!"
#8 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto should leave for awhile and focus on rebuilding Genosha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.