Follow

Magneto

Character » Magneto appears in 5894 issues.

Among the most powerful, recognizable, and infamous mutants to inhabit the planet Earth, Magneto was the X-Men's first major nemesis. Now known as a revolutionist and terrorist, Magneto has fought for the X-Men as many times as he’s been against them.

Magneto's Costume

Jamm313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jamm313
    No Caption Provided

I've heard alot of people talking down on Magneto's new costume but I like it personally. I think its the best one out of the Uncanny X-Men next to Magik's. But what do you think?

XxeroOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its too...nice. Like some knight in shining armor nonsense. I think dark colors suit him better...

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think he should go back to a red/purple/black scheme.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its too...nice. Like some knight in shining armor nonsense. I think dark colors suit him better...

to me it looks more like a shepherd

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.