#1 Posted by ECH2007 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes or No
Post Edited:2008-01-06 02:08:32

#2 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah....I buy that

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#4 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Human race....hates them....Racist....monster....see above. Love the guy but, Racist Monster

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Magneto..racist? Un heard of! SIKE THIS THREAD IS F*CKIN STUPID!"

agreed

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"Human race....hates them....Racist....monster....see above. Love the guy but, Racist Monster"

actually he hates what their capable of

#7 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he is.

#8 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Hawk says:
"Human race....hates them....Racist....monster....see above. Love the guy but, Racist Monster"
actually he hates what their capable of "

come on....

#9 Posted by ECH2007 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Magneto..racist? Un heard of! SIKE THIS THREAD IS F*CKIN STUPID!"
And yet Magneto has been called racist by Wanda, Lorna, and a couple others over the years. The question is if you agree or not. Nowhere do I say I agree with said statement.
Post Edited:2008-01-06 00:30:50
#10 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"Darkchild says:
"Hawk says:

come on....

"

in a way i believe him in his ways of what he does things.

#11 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

He's very racist, always has been and always will be.

#12 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild= Racist monster. lol

#13 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Hawk says:
"Darkchild says:
"Hawk says:
come on.... "
in a way i believe him in his ways of what he does things."
If he was any more racist he would be wearing a white hood:P
#14 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"Darkchild says:
"Hawk says:
"Darkchild says:
"Hawk says:
come on.... "
If he was any more racist he would be wearing a white hood:P"

ok answer me this

His family was killed by racist he was beaten by racists.

Why would an intelligent man which he is become what he hates the most. He just wants to make peace for his people. and the atrocities commited by him recently werent him.

#15 Posted by Owen_Porter (83273 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he's racist. Its always been set up as this: Xavier=Marten Luther King Jr, and Magneto=Malcolm X (before his trip to Mecca)

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

G check ur pms please

#17 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

It's reverse racism. You don't think the Jews hated the Germans. And more going with the he has tired killing humans and making the Homo superior the "chosen race"

#18 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

good points but i dont believe hes a full fledge "HEIL" "WHITE POWER" racist

#19 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Darkchild says:
"good points but i dont believe hes a full fledge "HEIL" "WHITE POWER" racist"

LMFAO, not that type of racist dumbass :P "

i kno that which is why i SAID IT. lmao

#20 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Hawk says:
"Darkchild says:
"Hawk says:
come on.... "
If he was any more racist he would be wearing a white hood:P "
ok answer me this His family was killed by racist he was beaten by racists. Why would an intelligent man which he is become what he hates the most. He just wants to make peace for his people. and the atrocities commited by him recently werent him."
As the scan said above, he became what he hates. Happens in real life to. Most people turn into what they were brought up around. He was brought up by racist people and has dealt with it his whole life, so its natural for him to become it himself.
#21 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

No he just wants to take over the world. And have the superior race take control.

#22 Posted by Owen_Porter (83273 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

LMFAO, not that type of racist dumbass :P

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a tired of being a hit, so We will hit back type of thing. Like a extreme civil right movement. Riot instead of Rally

#24 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
i kno that which is why i SAID IT. lmao"
Well he has publicly shown his racial views to the world over and over again."

on humans. not different races, so in fact hes a speciest. if he was racist he would want a certain kind of mutant black white whatever.

he has never shown his views on RACIAL only what type of human u are. Homo inferior or Homo Superior (what ever he calls it)

#25 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
Well he has publicly shown his racial views to the world over and over again.
#26 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Hawk says:
"I think it's a tired of being a hit, so We will hit back type of thing. Like a extreme civil right movement. Riot instead of Rally"

Gambler says:

"Of course he's racist. Its always been set up as this: Xavier=Marten Luther King Jr, and Magneto=Malcolm X (before his trip to Mecca)"

"

ur not going to let up are u

#27 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Thats a good point DC. He doesn't hate races, he hates humans."

ive had this argument before in real life.

#28 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
Well he has publicly shown his racial views to the world over and over again. "
on humans. not different races, so in fact hes a speciest. if he was racist he would want a certain kind of mutant black white whatever. he has never shown his views on RACIAL only what type of human u are. Homo inferior or Homo Superior (what ever he calls it)"
I don't think there is any difference."

Race-Black white, asian, mexican

Humans- Homo infeior, Homo Superior

theirs a big difference.

#29 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

Human Race, like an hour ago

#30 Posted by Owen_Porter (83273 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"I think it's a tired of being a hit, so We will hit back type of thing. Like a extreme civil right movement. Riot instead of Rally"

Gambler says:

"Of course he's racist. Its always been set up as this: Xavier=Marten Luther King Jr, and Magneto=Malcolm X (before his trip to Mecca)"
Moderator Online
#31 Posted by Owen_Porter (83273 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a good point DC. He doesn't hate races, he hates humans.

Moderator Online
#32 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
on humans. not different races, so in fact hes a speciest. if he was racist he would want a certain kind of mutant black white whatever. he has never shown his views on RACIAL only what type of human u are. Homo inferior or Homo Superior (what ever he calls it)"

Of course there is. Magneto doesn't care what color you are or country you come from, you could be purple and human, and he'd hate you, or purple and a mutant and he wouldn't."

lmao this is true oddly put but true

#33 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
I don't think there is any difference. "
Race-Black white, asian, mexican Humans- Homo infeior, Homo Superior theirs a big difference."
Its still a race thing. It may not be based off skin color, but its still race. Here is a good question though. How are his views on other races like Asgardians and Atlanteans? Does he hate them too or just humans?
#34 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
I don't think there is any difference.
#35 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
Race-Black white, asian, mexican Humans- Homo infeior, Homo Superior theirs a big difference."
Its still a race thing. It may not be based off skin color, but its still race. Here is a good question though. How are his views on other races like Asgardians and Atlanteans? Does he hate them too or just humans?"

i dont believe hes been put in the position to decide. a fight here and their but not enough to hate or even intereact with their entire race

He has been amongst humans for what 50 odd years and he has had time to see what they can do. and hates them for what they do to their own kind let alone humans

#36 Posted by Owen_Porter (83273 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:

Of course there is. Magneto doesn't care what color you are or country you come from, you could be purple and human, and he'd hate you, or purple and a mutant and he wouldn't.

Moderator Online
#37 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

oh god....my head is gonna explode. Magneto is a power hungry dictator in the making. He would kill anyone to rule the world and force his views on people.

Still a badass though

#38 Posted by Owen_Porter (83273 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"magneto is not racist he has an opinion because humans killed his wife his parents and took his kids everything he cazred about gonehow would you feel??"

This makes no sense. ALL racists are made in one way or the other. Either there taught it, or events in there life have shaped them and turned them into it. Nobody is born racist.

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"oh god....my head is gonna explode. Magneto is a power hungry dictator in the making. He would kill anyone to rule the world and force his views on people.Still a badass though"

ur head may be but im oddly calm about all of this. usually when im in a argument or debate it gets to my head

#40 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"magneto is not racist he has an opinion because humans killed his wife his parents and took his kids everything he cazred about gone how would you feel??"
Its still racist doesn't matter his reason for it. If a black man killed my whole family and I decided to blame black people and started to hate them, I would still be comsider racist even though a black man killed my family.@Darkchild: Well now I with the did, cause I want to know his opinion.
#41 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto is not racist he has an opinion because humans killed his wife his parents and took his kids everything he cazred about gone

how would you feel??

#42 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"kuchiku says:
"magneto is not racist he has an opinion because humans killed his wife his parents and took his kids everything he cazred about gonehow would you feel??"

This makes no sense. ALL racists are made in one way or the other. Either there taught it, or events in there life have shaped them and turned them into it. Nobody is born racist."

kill joy

#43 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Oceana says:
"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
"Darkchild says:
Its still a race thing. It may not be based off skin color, but its still race. Here is a good question though. How are his views on other races like Asgardians and Atlanteans? Does he hate them too or just humans? "
i dont believe hes been put in the position to decide. a fight here and their but not enough to hate or even intereact with their entire race He has been amongst humans for what 50 odd years and he has had time to see what they can do. and hates them for what they do to their own kind let alone humans"

obviosly just humans but he does dislike them

#44 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"@Darkchild: Well now I with the did, cause I want to know his opinion."

huh

#45 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"kuchiku says:
"magneto is not racist he has an opinion because humans killed his wife his parents and took his kids everything he cazred about gone how would you feel??"
Its still racist doesn't matter his reason for it. If a black man killed my whole family and I decided to blame black people and started to hate them, I would still be comsider racist even though a black man killed my family. @Darkchild: Well now I with the did, cause I want to know his opinion. "

If they Black guy killed your family cause you were white/or whatever. then it might be different

#46 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

huh

#47 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

looks over at Magneto

Sorry i tried, they just dont wanna listen.

#48 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"You could get into "race doesn't exist" and all sorts of other things, but basically, Magneto prefers one group and hates another solely because of the genes they were born with. Magneto is practically a racist."

yeah what he said

#49 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"Oceana says:
"kuchiku says:
Its still racist doesn't matter his reason for it. If a black man killed my whole family and I decided to blame black people and started to hate them, I would still be comsider racist even though a black man killed my family. @Darkchild: Well now I with the did, cause I want to know his opinion. "
If they Black guy killed your family cause you were white/or whatever. then it might be different"
How would it be different?
#50 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"Hawk says:
"Oceana says:
"kuchiku says:
If they Black guy killed your family cause you were white/or whatever. then it might be different"
How would it be different?"

then u would both be racists

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.