Follow

Magneto

Character » Magneto appears in 5892 issues.

Among the most powerful, recognizable, and infamous mutants to inhabit the planet Earth, Magneto was the X-Men's first major nemesis. Now known as a revolutionist and terrorist, Magneto has fought for the X-Men as many times as he’s been against them.

Casted the wrong Magneto

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this is wrong for me to say, that as much I respect Ian Mckellen I don't think he portrayed Magneto (then again I'm wrong) character-wise when I look at Magneto, I think of him more scary, intimidating for example.

No Caption Provided

This guy, Charles Dance AKA Tywin Lannister from Game of Thrones.

Don't know why but after seeing his acting on the show how he command the entire scene he's in. I believe comes of more Magneto-ish. Just saying, also he look like an older version of Michael Fassbender.

Speaking of which, he is doing a great job portraying a villain as always,he just doesn't look like Ian Mckellan(and I know looks don't matter) but when I look at a young version of him. I think of...

No Caption Provided

Clive Owen.

He looks like him,sounds like him, he could be him

But these just my opinions.

Tell me what you think?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I like Ian McKellens performance, but I think Charles Dance could have been good too.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say reboot and recast them all! No more X-men movies by Fox!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

They should recast the director and solve a crap load of problems all at once.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I love Ian McKellen's Magneto.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.