What would happen if Magma and Sunspot have a child?

#1 Posted by ultimatekey (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't that be interesting? I'm not trying to think of another Hrimhari/Wolfsbane thing, but I wonder if they would have sex shifting their forms. I bet that's what Hrimhari and Wolfsbane probably did. What I mean is that first, they did it in their human form then they did it in Sunspot's solar flare form and Magma's magma form. I really wonder how their child will turn out. This came into mind when I found out that Sunspot and Magma have feelings for each other. I mean they are both from Brazil. They have that in common. Well, if they do have a child, I wonder how the childbirth will go. When Magma gives birth to the child, I bet that the whole room and the people in it will be set on fire, except Sunspot and Magma of course. It's like they will give birth to a sun or something equivalent to it, if their powers merged. Well, the sun part is outrageous. Well, what do you guys think?

#2 Posted by DATNIGGA (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatekey: That woud be one hot kid lol he or she would have some sort of heat related powers

#3 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like it would be in a fire form at all times

#4 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatekey: BUTT-KICKING! And lots of it! Sunspot is powerful and so is Magma, a kid who inherits both powers at once would be a BEAST in fight when he/she is of age, ironically the poor kid might not get any powers at all! OR he/she might get powers but they either won't be as good or won't be anything to do with those of his/her parents! But if their child really was a chipp of both blocks that kid could grow up to be AWESOME! (Until they fight someone who uses COLD...)

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants don't necessarily share their parents powers nor is it guaranteed to be mutant at all. So it could have Hydrokinesis for all we know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.