Magma- UNattractive?!

#1 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty surprised--- she's really pretty!!!

Do you guys think she is or ISNT?

#2 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

She's attractive. Most female superheros are. It seems to be a qualification.

#3 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank u lol i feel the same way too :P

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
i luff her
#5 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio

DUH!

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"

She's attractive. Most female superheros are. It seems to be a qualification.

"
karma got lucky then.
#7 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Some one tell me thats not attractive and the next thing you'll see is my fist heading towards your face.
#8 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"
Some one tell me thats not attractive and the next thing you'll see is my fist heading towards your face.
"
wow...nice to know some people on here feel that strongly about imaginary characters...
#9 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Psysis said:
"
"
wow...nice to know some people on here feel that strongly about imaginary characters..."

lol but honestly,she is ht for an imaginary character.
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"
"
That's an awful picture..she looks like the eldest daughter from the Nanny.
that's not a compliment. 
#11 Posted by fire-icegirl (32 posts) - - Show Bio

magma is attractive, but not every character is

#12 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1565 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psysis said:
"
"
I think Magma is hot, but that pic is not the best. The face IMO is lacking, & that is NOT a good hair style. She looks best with long hair.

But, with art, there is no ugly characters, unless they are ment to be, just ugly art by awful artists.
#13 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not really Magma.  That's a design of the X-Men: Legends video game character.   

Regarding the Earth-616 Magma, she's always had boys fawning all over her.  Cannonball made a prat out of himself when trying to impress her, Empath couldn't tell if he was feeling her attraction or his own & therefore stayed with her in Nova Roma longer than he had to, and now Sunspot seems to be not so subtly attracted to her.

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

99% of female superheroes are attractive.
#15 Posted by Squares (7503 posts) - - Show Bio

It's stated quite a few times that she's attractive. Not my type, tho.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.