Magik Returns?

#1 Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

Any catch the add for New X-Men #37 in this week's comics. "The Quest for Magik Begins..."

From the solicit:

"“THE QUEST FOR MAGIK” – PRELUDE

Superstar artist Niko Henrichon (Pride of Baghdad) joins Paco Medina for a special prelude to the New X-Men adventure of the year. It’s story time for the New X-Men, and Blindfold is spinning them a tale that will plunge the students of the Xavier Institute into a hell (or is that Limbo?) they cannot imagine. And what does this have to do with House of M and Illyana Rasputin? Everything!"

It's about time.

Staff
#2 Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

So, uhm, does nobody care?

Staff
#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'm getting a little excited.

#4 Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure what the story's gonna hold in New X-Men but there's gotta be some reaction from Colossus and Kitty. I always thought Magik was one of the cooler New Mutants.

Staff
#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting the vibe that she's gonna be a malevolent force upon her return.

#6 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Magick was a good character it would be nice to see her return and bring a little depth between her and all her old strings.

#7 Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

SO in New X-Men 36, she shows up on the last page.

Staff
#8 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta love santo he is just damn funny

i do care that shes back but im worried if its true and how will Piotr react

#10 Posted by the tornadokidd (2 posts) - - Show Bio
Cant' wait to see illyana rasputin back  in action again.It's been so long .When i heard that she died ,i went ballistic,banannas,almost put several holes in the bedroom door out of sheer frustration&sadness.I'm glad she's coming back.Ihave one question desperately needing answered.If&when Illyana Rasputin returns,how will the x-men,the former new mutanst,current new mutants,plus her brother Colossus<which i like to call mighty mouse ,because of his size&strength&armored form>will react to her.please letme know right away.
#11 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man: I definitely care.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.