Illyana's Body ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey can somebody tell me if Magik (Illyana) Got a new body or a DNA swap? Because I notest she has alot of deferent things like... Horns, a Tail and other things that don't fall with her mutant powers. I also know she died of the legacy virus.

#2 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok ill gess I half to ask this again to. I was wondering if Magik (Illyana) Got a new body or a DNA swap? Because I notest she has alot of deferent things like... Horns, a Tail and other things that don't fall with her mutant powers. I also know she died of the legacy virus. Can somebody please help?

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

No. It has to do with the time she went to limbo. I'm not the best person to ask though, I don't really remember and wouldn't want to give any mad information. I'm sure its on her page though. Next time though, make sure this goes in to her own forum, there people will get to your question faster :)

#4 Edited by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd suggest you read the four issue series called "Magik: Storm and Illyana". It takes place from Uncanny X-men #160 and explains about the life and tragedy of Illyana Rasputin. Also read New X-men Quest for Magik which marks her return. She became resurrected as a demon because she was missing her human soul. Illyana has a dark side no different as the Dark Phoenix but the more it consumes her, the more her dark side takes a physical shape as a demon.

#5 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

HaHaHa... Man I was hopping someone could tell me so I would have to tryand track down the issues myself. Oh well thanks for the help anyways : )

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

HaHaHa... Man I was hopping someone could tell me so I would have to tryand track down the issues myself. Oh well thanks for the help anyways : )

Like I said. She was a originally a small child and then she went to limbo and was taught Magic and whatnot, so she got a demon form which starts to appear as she fights more.

#7 Posted by Daycrawler (554 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by mervotron (257 posts) - - Show Bio

The joys of selling part of your soul to make a weapon... Bloody witch version of Storm...

#9 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio
@mervotron said:

The joys of selling part of your soul to make a weapon... Bloody witch version of Storm...

Not quite. Illyana created the Soulsword from the remainder of her soul from Magik: Storm and Illyana #4. The majority of her soul is in the Beatrice Medallion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.