Illyana Rasputin in Magik (2000)?

#1 Posted by Coldblood-6 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Illyana recently become Magik again?

Is she back from the dead?

I believe the Magik in the (2000) series was actually Amanda Sefton.

Am I out of date on my Magik information?

#2 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

It's unclear as of yet, she was alive in House of M and could be alive also after. (just like Hawkeye)

She is to appear in a future issue of New X-Men so we'll see then.

And yes, Magik in the (2000) series was Amanda Sefton.

#3 Posted by G-Man (34412 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah no sign of late. But with limbo and all, who knows. Now that Piotr is back...?

Staff
#4 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as they keep her the sarcastic demon-sorcerer teenager and not the whiny russian-speaking-only child, I'm all for it.

Is it sad that my two favourite new mutants were Magik and Cypher? I loved that "my only power is translation" dude!

#5 Posted by The Voidwalker (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"As long as they keep her the sarcastic demon-sorcerer teenager and not the whiny russian-speaking-only child, I'm all for it. Is it sad that my two favourite new mutants were Magik and Cypher? I loved that "my only power is translation" dude!"

I liked Cypher too, but im not really sure why. I guess I just like the underdogs.

#6 Posted by G-Man (34412 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde liked him too so that earns him some points.

Staff
#7 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Cypher was totaly the best carecter in new mutants. Closley followed by Magik

#8 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"

As long as they keep her the sarcastic demon-sorcerer teenager and not the whiny russian-speaking-only child, I'm all for it.

Is it sad that my two favourite new mutants were Magik and Cypher? I loved that "my only power is translation" dude!

"
Illyana is a nice person even as a teenager but she can become mean and sarcastic whenever the evil side of her soul takes over

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.