Follow

Maggie Kyle

Character » Maggie Kyle appears in 57 issues.

Younger sister of Selina Kyle, a.k.a. Catwoman, Magdalene Kyle is a former nun who became the insane vigilante "Sister Zero".

Maggie Kyle needs her own series

xposipx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Edited By xposipx

I'm half way into the run of Gotham City Sirens and got to the issues about Catwoman's sister Maggie Kyle aka Sister Zero. I checked out her back story a bit and it was rather uninteresting and underdeveloped. She was more or less an afterthought. However, GCS has turned this somewhat forgotten character into an in-depth multi-dimensional character. I would love to read a mini series about her tracking down Black Mask or fighting some more demons of her past and revealing more origins. The Sister Zero character is way too cool to be forgotten. Anyone agree? Disagree?

ticklefist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ticklefist

I agree. If DC can keep themselves from using Maggie as a foil for Selina, I'd be love to read a mini about her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.