hulk fight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

im remaking this because Trolls ruined the last one and i wish for it to be locked or deleted

#2 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

What was the original point of this thread anyways?

#3 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

to clarify if the Maestro should be over Class 100+ like Class 200

#4 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

But it's already been stated. Class 100+ covers 100 tons and above. So no, I don't think he should be above above 100 tons

#5 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

but look at his powers...it stated his Default strength is twice that of the Hulk

#6 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

But aren't 100 ton lifters and 500 ton lifters both considered Class 100?

#7 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
"But aren't 100 ton lifters and 500 ton lifters both considered Class 100?"
no thats not exactly what makes a Class.....what makes  a Class 100 is example if they can lift 100 tons like nothing! having 0% Effort
#8 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

But what I'm saying is.. Isn't Class 100 the highest official class? I thought anyone that was in Class 100 was 100 tons to the incalcuable range?

#9 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

i know that but he had 100 Years and Hulk gets stronger over the years also the nulcear war Maestro was in helped

#10 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"but look at his powers...it stated his Default strength is twice that of the Hulk"
How can you limit them to such weight?  Every Hulk (except for Joe Fixit) has lift over 200 tons.

They are class 100 cause there is no calculated limit to their strength. Your putting a limit on the potentially limitless.
#12 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but if your already potentially Limitless...you could start out stronger over the years(100 Years)

#13 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"yeah but if your already potentially Limitless...you could start out stronger over the years(100 Years)"
No doubt that Maestros is stronger, but you shouldn't limit him to 200 tons. he is much greater than that. But so is WWHulk, Prof Hulk, and Savage Hulk.
#14 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

i know its not me limiting him...but what else can i do? Class 100 seems too low for him

#15 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Question? should we make a Respect thread for the Maestro? because the Current one is locked?

#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought comicvine ppl dont like respect threads they usually troll them or lock them

#17 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point...well okay do you think Maestro should be Class 200?

#18 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i think marvel seriously needs to rebuild their strength class

#19 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are there two threads exactly the same in name and character? Very confusing!

#20 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Why are there two threads exactly the same in name and character? Very confusing!"
you should know >_>
#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Why are there two threads exactly the same in name and character? Very confusing!"
because he felt some ppl were referencing things that had nothing to do with hulk... and there for "trolling"
kinda like this conversation that is not relevent..
#22 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Why are there two threads exactly the same in name and character? Very confusing!"
you should know >_>"

Since I didn't start any of them, Please tell me, why should I know?
#23 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Why are there two threads exactly the same in name and character? Very confusing!"
you should know >_>"

Since I didn't start any of them, Please tell me, why should I know?"
because you trolled the last one
#24 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

so you think maestro should be a class 200 what feats does he have in order for it to be his base level strength?

#25 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Why are there two threads exactly the same in name and character? Very confusing!"
you should know >_>"

Since I didn't start any of them, Please tell me, why should I know?"
because you trolled the last one"

See ya later Jnr, i've had enough!
#26 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Why are there two threads exactly the same in name and character? Very confusing!"
you should know >_>"

Since I didn't start any of them, Please tell me, why should I know?"
because you trolled the last one"

See ya later Jnr, i've had enough!"
Good and don't call me Jnr thats a Insult

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.